Starting date: March 1st 2017
Please send your CV and cover letter as soon as possible to email@example.com
Original Beans is an award-winning chocolate company, that markets and distributes across retailers, high-end restaurants and hotels in Europe and overseas a range of super-premium chocolates. The company’s mission focuses on the promotion of rainforest conservation in the regions it sources cacao beans from, and a sound ecological management along the rest of the supply chain. One of Original Beans’ primary drivers is to create positive messages around the promise of replenishing supply chains: returning more to the Earth than they take. ‘Taste the earth’s rarest places, and preserve them’ is a simple summary of Original Beans’ ethos and team spirit.
Original Beans has a fast-paced and diverse work environment and we seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren’t afraid to take on diverse tasks and responsibilities. The Intern is responsible for assisting the Online Communication activities and the expansion of our online platforms (website, webshop, online databases, newsletters). She or he will work together with the Online Growth Manager and the Communication team.
- Supporting the Online Growth Manager and the Communication team.
- Assisting in adding new contents for our online platforms and webshop.
- Assisting on structuring and managing our different databases
- Helping us to develop our new CRM for team collaboration.
- Developing monthly reports for online sales, SEO and SEA.
- Helping us to improve our User Experience in the webshop (A-B testing)
Qualifications and winning candidate characteristics
- Educated in (or currently studying) communication or web management
- Fluent in English and knowledge of German
- Passionate for Internet and online communication
- Knowledge of WordPress and the different social media platforms
- Comfortable with Adobe software (Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Knowledge of G Suite
- Self-starting and self-sufficient, but also able to collaborate well
- Eager to work in an international environment
- Able to work remotely as well as in our Amsterdam office
What’s in it for you?
You will become very knowledgeable about building an online experience for customers and fans –from the online marketing to the conversion in sales. You will learn the importance of analyzing data in Internet and how this reflects in the communication online. Also you can learn how a company operates on a sustainable level.
This is an intern position for five days a week.