By Karin Ebelsberger
|Serves:||8 (40 truffles)||
|Preparation time:||30 minutes and up|
- Heat the cream to over 80 ° C, but do not allow to boil. Add the butter and dissolve. Pour the cream and butter mixture over the chocolate, and let it stand for 1 minute. Then mix until the chocolate is dissolved. Now cover with clear film and allow to cool.
- Next, whisk the mixture with a hand mixer until it becomes light and spongy. Once it has hardened, you can take out small quantities with a spoon and quickly roll these into balls.
- Now melt the remaining couverture and allow it to cool until it is ready to handle. Using your hands, spread the couverture over your truffles until they are covered with chocolate – repeat if necessary to ensure complete coverage.
- Then roll the truffles in cocoa powder – and you’re done! Depending on sizes, this should make around 40 truffles.
The truffles are presented on a plate from the »Nendoo« Dining Collection from Rosenthal.
- 250 g Original Beans »Cru Virunga« 70% chocolate buttons
- 150 g cream
- 50 g soft butter
- Cru Virunga coating
- Cocoa powder for rolling