Cru Virunga chocolate tarte
|Preparation time:||30 minutes and up|
- Place the butter in a bowl and stir until it is airy. Add egg, sugar and almonds. Little by little, add the flour and knead to a dough.
- Stretch the dough and fold it into a greased tarte mould (24cm). Leave in the refrigerator for 30 min.
- Bake the tarte base in a preheated oven at 160°C for 20 min.
- While the base is cooling down, place cream, sugar and salt in a pan, and bring to the boil. Remove from the stove when boiling and fold in butter and chocolate. Stir until all ingredients are mixed well.
- Pour the ganache in the mould and leave to set overnight. Before serving, decorate with sea salt flakes.
Thanks for this amazing recipe to Cookthebooth. Visit the blog for more inspiration!
For the base:
60g soft butter
45g powdered sugar
20g ground almonds
Dash of sea salt
For the filling:
300g whipping cream
1-2 tblsp powdered sugar
A dash of sea salt
50g soft butter
200g Original Beans Cru Virunga 70%