Energy crackers with cacao nibs
|Preparation time:||30 minutes and up|
- Soak the dates in 50ml warm water. Separately grind cashews, flaxseeds, cacao nibs and chia seeds. Then mix them together in a bowl and season with salt.
- Blend the dates well with an immersion blender and add to the nut mix. Knead into a smooth dough.
- Put the dough on a baking tray with non-stick paper. Put a second piece of non-stick paper on top and stretch the dough (ca. ½ cm). Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes at 150°C.
- Take out of oven, remove paper and cut immediately with a pizza cutter. Leave to cool and store in an airtight container.
- Enjoy pure with a cup of coffee or with goat cheese and strawberries or fig jam on top.
Thanks for this amazing recipe to Claudia Anke. Visit her Blog Kochyoga.de for more inspiration!
40g Original Beans Piura Porcelana Cacao Nibs
2 tbs chia seeds
A pinch of salt