Strawberry Ice Chocolate Cubes
|Preparation time:||30 minutes and up|
- Put the strawberries, the cream, the yogurt and the birch sugar into a blender and blend everything until smooth.
- Put the mixture into ice cube trays and freeze over night.
- On the next day, melt the chocolate buttons slowly in a warm water bath.
- Dip the strawberry ice cubes into the melted chocolate and cover them completely.
- Freeze the chocolate covered strawberry cubes for another two hours.
Thanks to Birk and Kathrin for this amazing recipe! Visit their blog lookonthegreenside.de for more inspiration.
300-400 g strawberries
80g low-fat yogurt
40g birch sugar
140g Original Beans Dark Chocolate buttons