|Preparation time:||10 minutes|
- Chop the chocolate finely and put it into a bowl together with the sugar.
- Brew fresh coffee (approx. 60g coffee powder to 1 l of water)
- Fill the coffee into the bowl and stir well.
- Fill the mixture into an ice cube tray and freeze it for two hours.
- Take the frozen coffee Ganache cubes out of the freezer and roll them in the cacao powder.
Thanks to Mirko Thamm for the amazing recipe!
70g Original Beans dark chocolate
15g Mascovado sugar
30g freshly brewed coffee
40g cacao powder (optional)
Ice cube tray