Warm chocolate cakes
|Preparation time:||30 minutes and up|
- Melt the chocolate in a waterbath.
- Cut the butter in cubes and and beat until it’s smooth. Add sugar and then egg yolks and eggs.
- Add the flour and the melted chocolate
- Beat shortly again and then fill into 10 small cake tins that are greased with butter and sprinkled with flour.
- Leave to cool for several hours.
- Then preheat the oven to 180° Celsius. Bake the chocolate cakes for about 8 min (the center should still be liquid).