Lemon curd & olive oil pralines
with Original Beans Edelweiss 37%
|Difficulty:||You're a chef now|
|Preparation time:||30 minutes and up|
- Pour the tempered chocolate in the polished and painted praline molds.
- Fill the praline molds to 1/3 with lemon curd
- Bring the cream and glucose syrup to the boil and immediately pour over the chocolate. Let the chocolate melt a bit and then stir until you have a smooth ganache.
- Add olive oil, stir well and leave to cool to 32°C.
- Fill the ready-made ganache into the praline molds.
- Close the pralines with chocolate.