Linzer Cookies with Beni Wild Harvest
Beni Wild Harvest
|Preparation time:||30 minutes and up|
- Mix all the ingredients for the shortcrust dough together. Wrap the dough in foil and leave to rest in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours. Then roll out the dough until approximately 3-4 mm thin and cut out shapes using a cookie cutter of your choice. Place on baking sheets lined with baking paper and bake at 170 ° C for about 8-10 minutes. Leave to cool.
- For the cookie filling, heat the cream to 80 ° C and pour over the couverture. Mix to a homogeneous mixture in a blender and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Using a piping bag, now apply the cookie filling to half of your chocolate shortcrust dough pieces to a filling-depth of approximately 3 mm. Place the remaining shortcrust cookie shapes on top and lightly squeeze them together. Then cool your filled cookies in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, melt the chocolate for the glaze using a bain-marie and stir in the oil.
- Finally, dip the cookies to glaze the outer surfaces, and once again allow to cool.
These chocolate Linzer cookies are presented on a »Landscape« cake plate from Rosenthal.
For the shortcrust pastry:
- 80 g flour
- 50 g butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 65 g icing sugar
- 25 g cocoa
- ½ tsp gingerbread spice
For the filling:
- 75 g cream
- 75 g Original Beans »Beni Wild Harvest« 66% Chocolate
- 10 g butter
For the glaze:
- 30 g Original Beans »Beni Wild Harvest« 66% Chocolate
- 5 g cooking oil