Miso caramel pralines
with Esmeraldas Milk 42%
|Difficulty:||You're a chef now|
|Preparation time:||30 minutes and up|
- Pour chocolate in the polished and painted praline molds.
- Season the cream well with miso and bring to the boil.
- Bring the sugar, glucose syrup and some water to the boil and let it caramelize until amber-coloured.
- Stir the hot miso cream into the caramel and remove from the heat. Carefully stir in the butter. Then leave to cool to 32°C.
- Pour the ready-made caramel in the praline molds.
- Close with chocolate and sprinkle with Crunchy Miso salt
Thanks for this amazing recipe to German chocolatier Nele Eble!