Peppery strawberry pralines
with Beni Wild Harvest 66%
Beni Wild Harvest
|Difficulty:||You're a chef now|
|Preparation time:||30 minutes and up|
- Pour chocolate in the polished and painted praline molds.
- Heat the strawberry puree with glucose syrup to about 49°C and with a whisk stir in the pectin-sugar mixture.
- Boil the puree an add sugar. Heat the strawberry puree to 106°C, remove from the stove and immediately stir in the citric acid.
- Put the mass in a bowl and leave to cool, stirring well from time to time.
- Season the ready-made strawberry jelly with pepper and fill in the praline molds.
- Close with chocolate.
Thanks for this amazing recipe to German chocolatier Nele Eble.
Tempered Original Beans Beni Wild Harvest 66%
80g Boiron strawberry puree without sugar
1,6g pectin mixed with 6,5 g sugar
20g glucose syrup
1,6g Citric acid (1:1)
Tellicherry pepper, freshly ground