Crêpes with Chocolate Walnut Ice Cream
|Preparation time:||30 minutes and up|
The Ice Cream
- Heat up the milk, pour it over the Original Beans Udzungwa Chocolate and stir until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Beat the egg, together with the sugar until the mixture is foamy. Add the walnut oil and the chocolate sauce.
- Whip the cream and fold in the mixture.
- Put the mixture into an ice cream machine. Add walnuts and Original Beans Cacao Nibs. It is also possible to make the ice cream without an ice cream machine. Put the mixture into to freezer and after one hour add the nibs and walnuts and freeze again.
- Mix all ingredients and bake the crêpes in a pan. You don’t need to use lots of fat due to the butter in the dough.
- Serve the crêpes with the ice cream and some fresh orange slices.
Thanks to Maite Bödecker for this amazing recipe!