Chocolate Mousse Balls
|Preparation time:||30 minutes and up|
- Soak the cashews overnight in water.
- Melt the chocolate over a hot water bath. Add as much honey as desired to sweeten it.
- Blend the cashews with the melted chocolate in a blender. Add small amounts of water to get a smooth consistency. The more water the creamier the mixture will get. It is possible to serve the mousse as a simple dessert. For the balls less water is required.
- Cool the mousse in a the fridge.
- As soon as the mousse is solidified it is possible to form it into little balls and roll them in sesame.
70g Arhuaco Businchari 82% Dark Chocolate