Small cake with Piura Porcelana
|Preparation time:||30 minutes and up|
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Break the chocolate into pieces and melt with butter in a water bath.
- Mix eggs and sugar in a bowl. Add flour, salt and melted chocolate and butter. Stir well. Add two squirts of coffee salt.
- Grease ramekins with butter and spread with flour. Place the dough in the ramekins and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Take the cakes out of the oven and leave to cool for 5 minutes. Then, remove from ramekins.
- Put the frozen blackberries in a pan with the red wine and bring to a boil. Carefully add the fresh blackberries. Dash with icing sugar and stir. Add a splash of rum. Divide mixture and pour over cakes.
Thanks for this amazing recipe to chef Dominik Wetzel. Visit his website for more information!
For the cakes:
200g Original Beans Piura Porcelana 75%
150g raw cane sugar
1 dash of salt
King of Salt coffee salt
For the blackberry ragout:
200g fresh blackberries
100g frozen blackberries
2 tablespoons of icing sugar
30ml red wine