VIRTUAL CHOCOLATE TASTING:
FOR YOURSELF OR AS A GIFT!
Did you know that chocolate has more flavours than wine? Dive into the amazing world of rare cacaos and learn more about their origins and histories during one of our virtual chocolate tastings. Get swept away by the diversity and complexity of chocolate flavours presented by some of the best chocolate sommeliers. We guide you through an unforgettable time of joy, learning, and laughter. Become an insider while award-winning chocolates are melting on your tongue. Book here below your virtual tasting individually, in small groups, or for a large audience.
Order now to receive all tasting details with a link to confirm your desired date.
We can't wait to meet you on the chocolatey side.
Taste award-winning chocolates in the virtual company of other chocolate lovers and the comfort of your home.
THIS IS INCLUDED:
- Chocolate Tasting Box with 4 bars, 2 Minibars, one Minibar Collection and Taster Booklet.
- A Taster Pad for note taking
- A Virtual Chocolate Tasting hosted by a chocolate sommelier
- Exclusive discount code for our webshop
- As many trees grown as you eat chocolates
Next tasting events:
18th February 20.00
Reach out today to book an award-winning chocolate tasting in style customized to your Christmas message and company calendars.
THIS IS INCLUDED:
- A tailor-made chocolate tasting event
- Chocolate tasting kit for each participant
- Exclusive offers in our webshop for every participant
- As many trees grown as you can eat chocolates
I have booked, what now?
- You will receive an email from us with all information about the chosen tasting and a link to confirm your desired date.
- The Chocolate Tasting is hosted by one of our chocolate sommeliers. For group arrangements he or she will get in touch to plan ahead.
- In time for your chocolate tasting you will receive the tasting box from us. No, we don't tell you yet what's in there 😉
- Duration of tasting: 90 minutes. We can do it under 60, but this should be really your time to celebrate.
- What you need: your tasting box, a glas of water, a napkin, pen and paper. And if you want to pair anything alongside for fun, don't hesitate, celebrate.